Windows 10: How to take a screenshot
Taking a screenshot in Windows 10 is very helpful in various situations. For example, if you don’t want to let a moment slip by immortalizing it forever. Also if you are not able to download a photograph from the Internet and you prefer to take a screenshot and then cut it out.
In any of these cases, the procedure is the same. We are going to explain how you can easily capture the screen in Windows 10 in just a few seconds. You only need a keyboard and Paint to have your screenshot saved and safely on your computer’s hard drive.
- Go to the screen you want to capture.
- Click on the Print Screen (Print Screen) key in the upper right corner of your keyboard.
- Open Paint and hit Control + V.
- Save the image with Control + S.
- If the above doesn’t work, try pressing the Print Screen + Control key.