Meaning of quartz according to their color
Quartz is one of the most abundant and well-known minerals in the world due, in part, to the fact that since ancient times it has been attributed a large number of very beneficial properties and uses. Many of these uses, in fact, are related to the energy and protection provided by various precious stones and amulets.
However, these attributes can vary, since quartz is presented in different colors and each shade has a different meaning. From a HOWTO, we will explain the meaning of quartz according to their color and also, we discover what exactly quartz is and its different uses so you know when you can use its help.
What is quartz?
As we have commented previously, quartz is a mineral that is characterized by being composed of silica. It is one of the most common in the earth’s crust, which means that quartz is present in many rocks.
Among its properties, a remarkable hardness stands out, since it can grate even steel, as well as a great resistance to weathering on the surface of the Earth. This mineral is used, for example, in jewelry and in several businesses that are dedicated to decoration, where above all quartz is chosen in its purest state, also called rock crystal. Do you know how you can perceive the purity of quartz? you can mostly perceive this characteristic for its transparency.
However, quartz is not always in its pure state, since it is possible that there are other mineralizations or crystallizations inside, which is appreciated by the presence of white clouds or the appearance of different colors.
Uses and meaning of quartz
Over the centuries, quartz has been used for different uses and has had several meanings, which is why it is a mineral that has been closely linked to healers, sorceresses, witches or shamans among others.
This has made quartz have many healing and esoteric properties. These stones are considered as:
- Energy stones: because they repel bad energies and attract good vibrations.
- Protective stones: because quartz is believed to drive away bad energies, it is believed to be a protective mineral for those who carry it.
- Healing properties: quartz is a cold stone that favors, it is believed, the encounter of inner peace. It is a mineral that has also been used to heal various parts of the body of some ailments, something closely linked also to the positive energy emitted by the stone.
- Quench thirst: in ancient China it was believed that this mineral could quench the feeling of thirst in people and animals. That was believed, especially in the case of transparent quartz.
Meaning of quartz according to their color
As we have commented previously, quartz can be found in different shades, each of them having a specific meaning. These are the most common colors and meanings:
- Transparent quartz: this quartz is considered to attract positive energies more strongly than others, since it is the purest quartz.
- White quartz: the meaning of the white quartz stone is that it helps purify several places, also promoting more peace and calm in them. This mineral is also used to combat stress, anxiety and deep states of sadness. It is also widely used for meditation and is believed to help improve memory.
- Rose quartz: love is the word that always appears when talking about the meaning of rose quartz. And it is that properties are attributed to attract and maintain this complex and desired feeling. However, it is important to keep in mind that this mineral is also ideal to learn to love yourself. Rose quartz therefore favors self-esteem and confidence, eliminates negative energies and keeps people away from negative feelings and envy.
- Blue quartz: Blue quartz is the one that is most strongly linked to calm and relaxation. It is ideal if your work transmits nerves or discomfort and you want to attract more tranquility.
- Green quartz: the meaning of green quartz is prosperity. However, there are also amulets made with it or that contain it and that are for hope, which also extends to the people around you.
- Purple quartz: Purple quartz or lilac quartz also has a very specific meaning. In this case, its properties are associated with spirituality and meditation, so if you are looking for your inner peace, we recommend that you always take this stone with you.
- Smoked quartz: this quartz, which is recognized for having shades between brown and grayish, is associated with spiritual development. If you don’t have a purple quartz on hand, it may work for you the same way, since it has very similar properties.
- Citrine quartz: Citrine quartz is also known as yellow quartz. Its meaning is associated, once again, with tranquility and the growth of the spirit. The main objective of this quartz is to balance the mind and spirit with the body, so it is an ideal mineral to find stability in your life.
- Colored quartz: Colored quartz or multicolored quartz have several meanings. His most common conceptions are creativity, good communication and well-being. If you are an introverted person and want to improve your communication skills or you want to boost your creativity, this type of quartz is the one you are looking for.
With these explanations about the meaning of quartz according to their color, we hope we have helped you, from a HOWTO, to know this mineral better so that you learn how to use it correctly in every situation.
If you want to read more articles similar to Meaning of quartz according to their color , we recommend that you enter our Education category .