How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs
Chocolate bombs! To melt with hot milk!
What can I say, they are beautiful, they are hitting it on the Internet, it is a unique gift for Christmas and there is still a hot chocolate.
- 250 g Fractionated Dark Chocolate or Candy Melts
- 250 g fractionated white chocolate or Candy Melts
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Mini clouds / marshmallows
- Kitchen paper
- Half sphere shaped silicone mold
- Black and white chocolate
- Assorted sprinkles
- Edible glitter
- Cupcake Capsules
- Clean the molds with a little vodka and a kitchen paper, this removes any dirt and the chocolate will come out shiny. These molds come with 6 domes attached but I have cut the mold to make it easier for me to work.
- Melt the two types of chocolate in the microwave in 20 second intervals, I recommend using fractionated chocolate since it has vegetable fat in its composition and is perfect for this type of preparation, you can also use Wilton brand Candy Melts that are sold in pastry shops, comes in many colors
- Pour a little chocolate in the mold and turn carefully so that it reaches the edges but does not come off, little by little cover and remove the excess chocolate, we want the bomb to have a thin layer so that it melts with ease. Put the molds in the fridge until hard.
- Unmold carefully, separating the edges first, and then turn the mold upside down and slowly peel off until the dome comes out. Repeat the process with all the molds.
- Put the dome in a container to prevent it from tipping over, put a chocolate mixture in the cup, the amount is as desired and how strong you like the chocolate, then put a few mini clouds. I like to add cinnamon, but this is totally optional.
- Heat a small plate in the microwave until it is very hot, quickly pass the edges of another dome, and close the pump, pass your fingertips so that it is tightly closed, and leave a few seconds to dry.
- To decorate we put chocolate in a pastry bag or a bag, cut the tip and make some lines on top.
- We immediately put the sprinkles that we like the most. You can also decorate them with colored chocolate. And we put them in a cupcake capsule, you can also put edible glitter that is very beautiful. If you put them in transparent bags they are perfect to give as gifts
- We do the same with the white chocolate bombs. For me aesthetically they are the most beautiful.
- To serve, put a pump in a cup and drop very hot milk, little by little it opens!