Biblical Questions with Answers
If you are preparing for an exam or just want to test your knowledge about the Bible and the story of Jesus, this article is perfect for you. Whether you are looking for questions for the little ones or if you want to stimulate the knowledge of adults or clarify some doubts, the following questions with an answer will enchant you.
From info-grinik we have gathered the best biblical questions with answers for all ages, so we show them to you so that you can begin to solve all your doubts … go ahead!
Biblical questions for children
In the book of Proverbs, chapter 22, verse 6 it is said: “Instruct a child in his way, and even when he is old he will not depart from it.” If you have taught your children the shovel of God from an early age, they will have no problem answering the following questions. So, we show you some Bible questions for children , take note!
- What did God do in the beginning? This event is written in the Bible in the book of “Genesis, chapter 1, verse 1” and it says thus: “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth”.
- What was the name of the apostle who accompanied Jesus and later denied that he knew him? Peter was the apostle who denied Jesus. In Matthew chapter 26: 69-74 this event is mentioned.
- Do you know what the resurrection is? the resurrection means that we must not be afraid of death, since it will free us from this suffering. In Acts chapter 2, verses from 22 to 24 mention is made of the resurrection of Jesus overcoming death.
- Why shouldn’t you worship images? In the book of Exodus 20: 4-5 God forbids the worship of images, because according to various biblical accounts, true worship of God was completely devoid of images. “You must not bow down to them or be induced to serve them, for I Jehovah your God am a God who demands exclusive devotion.”
- Where did Jesus preach as a child? in the temple in Jerusalem when he was 12 years old. This is mentioned in the Bible in the book of Luke 2: 41-50.
- Who made Adam and Eve sin in paradise? the serpent was the most cunning animal in paradise and it made Adam and Eve sin. In Genesis 3: 1-6 is the description of this fact.
- What were the 10 plagues that struck Egypt? Among the calamities mentioned in the Old Testament we find the following: the waters turned to blood, the plague of frogs, the invasion of lice, the contamination of flies, the plague on livestock, ulcers, the hail rain and of fire, the invasion of locusts, darkness and the coming of the exterminating angel.
- What is the 5th commandment of God’s law? This commandment is one of the most important, since God invites us to exalt, give love and respect to parents. The fifth commandment says “Honor your father and mother.” Exodus 20:12. If you want to know what the ten commandments are, be sure to visit this other oneHOWTO article.
- What biblical person was swallowed by a large fish? Jonah, a disobedient prophet, was swallowed by a large fish and then vomited on the shore. This account is described in the book of Jonah 1:17.
- What was the name of the man that God used to open the Red Sea? his name was Moses. God told him to spread his staff over the Red Sea and with a strong wind that blew from the east the waters of the sea parted. This fact is described in the book of Exodus 14: 21-22.
- What was the strongest man in the Bible called? The strongest man is a judge named Samson, whom God chose to save the Israelites from the Philistines. His acts are related in the book of Judges chapters 13 to 16.
- What were the cities that God destroyed for their sin called? Sodom and Gomorrah were the cities that God destroyed with fire and brimstone from heaven. The destruction of these two cities is described in the book of Genesis 19: 24-25.
- How did John the Baptist die? John the Baptist died beheaded on Herod’s orders to please the daughter of Herodias. This event is narrated in Matthew 14: 1-12.
Bible Questions for Youth
For young people who have already had certain experiences and have more knowledge, we present a series of somewhat more difficult biblical questions that will make them think, reflect and measure their knowledge about the holy book of Christian scriptures. These are the biblical questions for young people that we propose:
- Do you know who Jesus Christ is? Jesus Christ is the messiah, son of the living God, the one who died crucified for the forgiveness of our sins and to teach us the way of eternal life.
- Who was the forerunner of Jesus? John the Baptist is considered the forerunner of Jesus, since he was the last prophet who announced the coming of Jesus Christ our Savior. In John 1: 19-37 this prophet declares who Jesus is by seeing him.
- Do you know what all the apostles who accompanied Jesus are? the names are Pedro, Andrés, Santiago the elder, Santiago the youngest, Juan, Felipe, Bartolomé, Mateo, Tomás, Judas Tadeo, Judas Iscariot, Simon the Zealot, Matías (who replaced Judas Iscariot after his betrayal of Jesus).
- Why does the Bible say that we should not have sex before marriage? The Bible tells us very clearly not to have sex before marriage to prevent our soul from joining the wrong and other unbridled passions. This is explained in Hebrews 13: 4.
- Do you know how the new world will be after the new coming of Jesus to earth? The millennial kingdom is coming, that is, where Christ will rule on Earth, there will be peace and Satan will be chained and will not be able to deceive the nations. Revelation 20: 1-3.
- What does the word lust mentioned in the Bible mean? this word is mentioned in various books of the Bible. In all these passages they refer to sexual desire or lust. The books that mention it are: Mark 7: 21-23, Corinthians 12:21, Galatians 5:29, Ephesians 4: 17-19 and 1 Peter 4: 3.
- Why did God give free will to man and woman? God wants human beings to decide on their own if they want to be faithful to his commands, that is, to be obedient to him out of love. These kinds of decisions are mentioned in the Bible in Deuteronomy 30: 1-19.
- Where does it say that the messiah would be born in Bethlehem? In the book of Micah 5: 2 the following is said: “But from you, Bethlehem Ephrata, little one among the clans of Judah, will come the one who will rule Israel; its origins go back to ancient times, to time immemorial.”
- Who became the first king of the 10 tribes to separate? Jeroboam was the first king after the 10 tribes separated. This is mentioned in the book of Kings 12:20.
- Was he reprimanded by Paul for refusing to eat with the Gentiles? In the book of Galatians 2: 14-15, Paul condemns Peter’s attitude for his hypocritical conduct.
- Who was Methuselah? Methuselah is, according to the Bible, the longest living person who has ever lived on Earth. It belonged to the first 10 tribes that populated the planet before the flood. Genesis 5: 5-29 and Genesis 9:29.
- What is the relationship between Noah and Methuselah? According to the Bible, Noah was the son of Lamech, a descendant of the third son of Adam. This Lamech, in turn, was the son of Methuselah.
- Who was the first prophet named in the Bible? Abraham was the first biblical character named in the Bible. This is mentioned in the book of Genesis 20: 7.
- What is the meaning of the Alpha and Omega? This expression appears three times in the holy book of Christians and refers to Almighty God, since he is the beginning (alpha) and the end (omega) of all things.
Biblical questions with answers – the most curious!
The Bible is the most reproduced book in the most languages and the most widely read book in the world. If you are interested in this type of data, be sure to answer the following biblical questions with an answer ; The most curious and interesting!
- Where in the Bible is it mentioned that the earth is round? the Bible has been mentioning it since its creation. In the Old Testament, in the book of Isaiah 40:22 it explains it.
- Who moved the stone with which they covered the tomb of Jesus? the stone was rolled away by an angel of the Lord. It is mentioned in the New Testament, in Matthew 28: 2.
- What is the longest chapter of the Bible? Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the Bible and has a total of 176 verses.
- What is the shortest book of the Bible? the shortest book in the Bible is the Second Epistle of John. It consists of thirteen verses.
- Who wrote the Old Testament? authors include Moses, Joshua, Samuel, Jeremiah, Esdras, Mordecai, David, Solomon, Isaiah.
- What men did not die as mentioned in the Bible? According to the Bible, it was two men who did not die. The first was Enoch, mentioned in Genesis 5: 22-24, and the second was Elijah, mentioned in 2 Kings 2:11.
- Who is the first woman referred to in Genesis? According to a rabbinic interpretation of Genesis 1:27, the first woman whose existence is alluded to in this book is Lilith, who left her husband and the Garden of Eden.
- How did David kill Goliath? David mortally wounded Goliath by embedding a stone in his forehead, which he threw with a sling. After he fell to the ground, David took the giant’s sword, finished him off with it, and cut off his head. This fact is described in 1 Samuel 17: 48-51.
- Who doubted when Jesus walked on water? Pedro was the one who doubted. Matthew 14: 22-33 relates it.
- What was it that suddenly appeared when Elijah was taken to heaven by a whirlwind? a chariot of fire and horses of fire.
- What is the shield, helmet, and sword that God offers Christians against the forces of the evil one? the shield is their faith, the helmet the salvation that protects their head and the sword the word of God that the Holy Spirit gives them. All of this is mentioned in Ephesians 6: 1-17.
- Where is it said that satan will be bound for a thousand years? this is mentioned in Revelation 20: 1-3.
- Who cut Samson’s hair? It was a man who cut Samson’s hair, and not Delilah as many believe. She was the one who made Samson fall asleep with his head resting on his legs, but then she called for a man to cut off the seven braids of his hair. Judges 16:19.
If you want to read more articles similar to Biblical Questions with an answer , we recommend that you enter our Culture and Society category .